Thursday, April 30, 2009

DHS memo

One of my readers had mentioned to me (only half-jokingly) that I should be careful with entries like "Going Galt" because I might come across as someone likely to be recruited by "right-wing extremists" who target former military personnel. After all, according to the Department of Homeland Security those right-wing extremists are after us war vets. The link does a great job of making fun of the whole ridiculous premise.

Reading some of these other military blogs, many of which seem to be written by ETTs embedded with the Afghans like myself, has helped me come to the realization that I need to get off of yahoo as my blog service provider. I never have been very happy with it, and looking at these other sites it's clear I need an upgrade. Need to upgrade the material and writing as well actually.

No comments: